Sunday, June 27, 2010

Home Safely



Well got on at LAX on business class thanks to an upgrade by a friend! Sooooo good to fly this way, but it ruins economy forever. My last day was a bender, up at 3am, off to airport for 7am flight, then network meeting at San Diego, up to LAX for flight out at 10:30pm and long trip home. I was tired but happy.

Writing in my journal I was reflecting on so many things. The Chilean need, how to mobilise surfers for service; the many needs of our emerging national movements and how fragile and under-resourced we seem to be; the great kingdom minded friends at Walking on Water and churches like Beachside and North Coast Calvary Chapel and others.

I love the passion and conviction of the Latin Americans. I love the 'can do' attitude and intentional strategy of the USA brothers. I love getting people together, helping them connect, assisting their success, and not getting in God's way too much.

Thanks to all you sponsors and supporters who helped the Chilean project and we are planning on returning in February 2011 to build, assist in a surf contest, participate in a surf camp all contributing to the establishment of Christian Surfers Chile...and a whole lot of fun as well. Maybe you want to join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment