Monday, June 21, 2010

Key Leaders Meeting in Florida

So what do a Peruvian, Costa Rican, Salvadorian, Panamanian, American and an Aussie have in common?? Well if you are a Christian Surfers National Director quite a lot it seems!

Our North American Regional Coordinator, Cal Fisher arranged a great three days of meeting at Daytona Beach and we shared training, hopes, heartaches, practical skills and some great fish tacos. The only thing we didn't share were waves, though it was 6-8...inches, but the water was warm and the company even warmer.

I'm amazed at what God is doing in Central America and the passion, faith, vision and boldness of these brothers. I must admit I certainly received more than I gave and have plenty to take home and apply. Pray for my meeting tomorrow in San Diego as I host a surf ministry networking meeting. Then pray I get on the standby flight home from LAX, there's 22 others on standby! Dios de bendiga.

No comments:

Post a Comment