Tuesday, June 8, 2010

GPS Men's Ministry

I got sick and tired of seeing guys struggling with marriages, relationships and being uncertain as men. I know, I have my own struggles. So we started GPS Men on Track for Austi guys and their mates. Get on track, stay on track, doing it together.

Last week we had 75 turn up for our first of a 5 week series and Steve Dinning shared on a man and his justice. Social justice, how come it seems to be women rallying round the causes??

Tomorrow I am speaking on "A Man and His Romance" from that sexy little book in the Bible 'Song of Songs'. I will be accompanied by Gillian the Brave who is sharing on "Things Women Wish Men Knew About Women".......I'll be taking a few notes myself! I love seeing guys get together to raise the bar, rather than lower it!

Just home from a couple of days in Melbourne meeting with Mike and Vanessa Allbutt, home from their first service of 2 1/2 years in Puerto Escondido, Mexico planting a surf ministry. Great to debrief and chat and encourage vision for the future. Tired now, gotta go to bed. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment