Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stuck in LAX!



The staff tavel deal is really good...until there aren't any seats! Gill reluctantly left me at the check-in as I was told it was unlikely I would get on. I have heard that before, and waited expectantly...only to be told 'no way'. After traveling together for 10 days she had to go home alone.

I returned 24 hours later to be told the same! No seats. I looked around at 62 other stranded staff, it was not looking good. At least I wasn't a family holidaying at Disneyland with 3 kids in tow, complete with Mickey Mouse ears, being dragged into the airport at midnight hoping to get on...and waiting 3 days!

Thanks Wagner from CS South Bay for picking me up, taking me to church and then to the airport for day 3 and I got on! So glad to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment