Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back to the Office



Well after nearly a month of traveling about it has been good and challenging to be back in the office. Having Aaron there makes it much more bearable...how did I do this alone for 20 years??? Plenty to follow up on from the leadership meetings, our first Partners Dinner, local CS activity.

Today I had lunch with the father of one of our local groms who attends our meetings. He has come along to a number of men's events in our church now and shown much interest. He said over a chicken foccacia, "I have watched your life and the guys at CS and have been impressed how you have conducted yourselves. I have never met Christians like you guys before. I have been reading my Surfers Bible and am investigating all of this...yeah, I would love to do the Christianity Explained course next week!"

This makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it? Be praying for my mate. And for yours all over the world just the same. That's my friend standing on the rocks ready to jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment