Monday, July 4, 2011

India's Time Out With Dad



I know the tendency on my blog is to be always reporting about the 'stuff' I do with CSI, and it can sound pretty hectic. But I love being at home, catching up with the kids and local crew.

Last weekend India and I had some daddy/Indie time out in Sydney without Mum! We ate, shopped, walked, talked (listened), shopped, walked and shopped some more. We rode the monorail, took in the Botanical Gardens, skirted Sydney Harbour, visited Taylor's Grill'd cafe, watched some tennis, ate gelato, got a pair of jeans for $10 and wasted time together.

It is amazing to realise that she is 13, but has a higher maturity level than many 18 year olds I know! She is a blessing to me and after a hectic night and day she made the weekend saying, "That was the best weekend I have ever had!" Every Dad's dream.

1 comment:

  1. reading this blog made my day!! (God-mother)

    ReplyDelete